There is lots of things we can't do, but we can thank God for all the things we can do and be grateful for the simple things in life. Carol is enjoying two kinds of Baklava, a Greek desert that makes your eyes roll back and then you make interesting sounds, like mmmmm, mm mm, sigh, ummm, etc. Thanks Michelle. Chocolate is yet coming from Meilee, but a mouse caused a delay in plans. I'm reading a science fiction book from my sister, whose name is also Carol. Thanks, Carol. Mom gave me a gift that will go towards getting a scanner so that I can make digital copies to reduce my mountains of piles of files. That's my plan at least. Carol will use my Mom's gift towards getting a new pair of Mukluks--very comfortable boots for cold weather.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Enjoying Christmas gifts
There is lots of things we can't do, but we can thank God for all the things we can do and be grateful for the simple things in life. Carol is enjoying two kinds of Baklava, a Greek desert that makes your eyes roll back and then you make interesting sounds, like mmmmm, mm mm, sigh, ummm, etc. Thanks Michelle. Chocolate is yet coming from Meilee, but a mouse caused a delay in plans. I'm reading a science fiction book from my sister, whose name is also Carol. Thanks, Carol. Mom gave me a gift that will go towards getting a scanner so that I can make digital copies to reduce my mountains of piles of files. That's my plan at least. Carol will use my Mom's gift towards getting a new pair of Mukluks--very comfortable boots for cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And I have a good sized box of treats coming your direction! Photo disc inside the box. Yay for finally keeping promises.
More gifties on the way! I mailed a box this afternoon.
Post a Comment