This is Carol--learning how to post. Hopefully, we will have more than a biannual post I will leave picture posting to David, however so you may be slim on photos. Michelle and tribe have been here the past two weeks. She is my tutor! :)
Mom has been in the hospital and now is out. New diagnosis: congestive heart failure! Oh, joy! Not a whole lot new other than more closely monitoring and we add a new doctor--cardiologist.
My second manuscript is being edited--should get those changes to make soon. The end of August I have a seminar in Georgia. How hot is that! I am tired with all this hooo-ha! David is away at work and you know the saying--when David's away, we will play on his computer! There are probably a bunch of things to write but I want to learn to post so here goes! Carol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay you! I'm happy about this co-authoring idea.
Post a Comment