Thursday, February 4, 2010

Now on to the Editing Room!

And I thought filming was exhausting! That was just the beginning! Phew! Peggy picked me up today and we edited. I had no idea what was involved. That is amazing technology tho. It is fastinating how you can clip out a twitch or a slip of the tongue and at this point it is almost seamless. Peggy says she can get it even better! When we get it done no one will know how forgetful I am and how silly we got.

Tomorrow Mom is 89. We are going to celebrate with some kind of fish. It is cold and snowy in Michigan.

I think I have one and sometimes two brain cells firing about now. Going to knit for a while and then crash. I have a sweater that I have started several times but before I finish it Katherine grows and it doesn't fit! This time I am making it big enough--and I will knit until it is finished.

Before you know it I will be coming to a youTube near you! G'nite all.

Blessings, Carol

No comments: