Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wired!

Whew! Thank goodness that's over! Yesterday I had a colonoscopy--yuk! The actual procedure is not the problem--it's the colon cleanse before the procedure! By the time you get to the bottom of 64 oz. of Gatorade your stomach starts to object. I thought I would gag if I had one more swallow! Blech! That stuff is awful! But, the alternative might be worse, so cheers! Come to think of it--I'd prefer a glass of Meilee's Merlot!

Today David got wired. He will be wearing a heart monitor for two days. No bath for two days--wouldn't want him to short out! That will give them a clear picture of what his heart is doing on a regular basis. Sometime later we will hear what kind of story that told!

My rose is blooming! It likes the Michigan sauna; actually, vegetation of any kind seems to grow well here. That's about it. We are really busy doing stuff, but when it comes to writing, all that stuff is just stuff and not anything interesting enough to include in a blog. So, until something cool happens, that's it for today!   Blessing, Carol

1 comment:

Carol J. Brown said...

You're definitely correct about the preparation being worse than the procedure, but it's nice to know you have 10 more years before facing it again!

Glad the docs are continuing to check out David's heart to make sure they proceed appropriately.

Rained last night, sunny now but with more rain forecast. Supposed to be in the 80's this weekend!