Sorry folks, my computer had linked this blog to the new blog Meilee helped me start to promote my books. Every time I went to write to ya'll it would put me into the other one and I could not find this page no matter what I did! I was blocked out, or maybe locked out. I think I found the secret tonight. Now, the question is, "will I remember it tomorrow?" Oh, and all those comments you all have been leaving? David was cleaning up his computer and found them all--so he fixed it so they post immediately! Oy, vay! Didn't even know they were there. Not ignoring anyone! Sorry!
Not really much news to report. It is hot--like 80+ with matching humidity. You step outside and it feels like a hot wet towel in the face! Makes it hard to breathe. The birds seem happy though. They are just singing away . . . I wish I could open the door. Mosquitoes like to gather at our front door. Go figure! I'm not letting them in!
David hit a deer while we were on the book trip down in Indiana. That's all fixed now but it took over a week. Oh, the new blog--you can view it at http://connectwithcarolbrown.blogspot.com/ Maybe next time we will have some real news! Be well!
Blessings, Carol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment