Lemons and onions, not a good combo! Evidently I cut an onion on the glass cutting board but neglected to rinse it off. Of course, I forgot all about it. Later, I cut a lemon on the same glass cutting board, in the now dried onion juice. I scooped up the lemons and plopped them in the water pitcher. There was this awful onion after taste! For the longest time I could not figure how onion got in the water pitcher. I washed my water jugs, the pitcher . . . and still! Finally put it together today. I do not recommend that particular "taste sensation!" Mother Nature never intended that mix and for good reason!
You know how David likes to research. A few days ago he found a scientific abstract about prostate cancer. It seems some Israeli doctors found the cause of it and how to fix it back in 2008! It is caused by sagging valves! There are valves in the vessels that carry the testasterone out of the prostate and into the body where it is supposed to be. The valves prevent backwash, but with age they begin to "not perform" at an optimal level. They sag and backwash ensues. The concentration of the hormone within the prostate is what makes the cells become cancerous. They can surgically repair those valves--viola!
We do not know what happens to the cancer that is already there. Can the body take care of it on its own? Then today a facebook friend from Canada posted an article that researchers have found a way to push the self destruct button on cancer cells--just what we need! The cool thing is that they used a well known drug that is already generic (no patent for a designer drug) and next to no side effects! No one is interested! No money to be made. At any rate, he is going to take the research to his urologist and ask why he has not heard of this before! Of course Medicare has classified it as experiemental even though they've been doing the surgeries since 2008! Arrrgh!
Well, my mind is fuzzing out on me, so enough for today!
Blessings, Carol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be interesting to see what David's doc says.
Post a Comment