This day is so beautiful I want to take a piece of it and post it so I can share the day with you! The sky is overcast more in Grand Rapids than Seattle so you can imagine, when it is a nice day like this, people go bonkers! The sky is a vivid, vivacious, intense blue, and the blue is really really high up there. Trees are beginning to leaf. The birds are just going nuts out there! Its like the symphony warming up--each one is playing his own tune. I don't know if birds get larengitis, but if they keep up this volume and frequency of singing, they might be in danger of losing their voices! Flowers are popping up and out and the flowering trees are in full bloom. I missed seeing Mom's flowering crabapple bloom--it has leaves now. The day lillies are about to come. My bleeding heart is already flowering and the lavendar is working on it! Everyone's fosithia is blooming, making big yellow patches all over. Redbuds are out. And the breeze is blowing so it ruffles the trees. Oh! It is so beautiful--it's like God got carried away making this day! I am going to try to get out in it even if it does make my nose itch and my neck swell. Woo Hoo! Hope you have this kind of day too!
Blessings, Carol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad Grand Rapids is having a beautiful day. Salem, Oregon, is waiting for rain which is due in later this afternoon. However, at least we've had some really nice weather much of this spring.
Happy Monday, David and Carol.
Love you.
Post a Comment