Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Know That!

Why do we do these things to ourselves?! We went to a seminar last night. At break time someone graciously volunteered to get me some coffee, which I needed. However, I don't drink caffinated coffee in the afternoons let alone in the evening! She brought me a cup of strong brew--laced with caffine! Long about 3:00 a.m. I realized my error. I know better! I always ask if it is decaf! I slept very little last night and off to the seminar again early this morning. Got home in time to swallow some lunch and off to a baby shower. Ohhhhh, my aching body, my eyes! Why did I do that! I'm going to bed now. I think I will sleep well tonight and well into the morning. Here's to ice water, cool and wet, Adam's Ale! G'nite.

Blessings, Carol

1 comment:

The "other" Carol Brown said...

I hate it when I wake up and then can't get back to sleep. Have been doing more of that with the remodel going on, but eventually that will all settle down.

Love, Carol