Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank You

Big Thank YOU! for all who prayed for me.  I'm doing well and was even given permission to discontinue heart medication.  Then this Sunday morning had an episode where I experienced light headedness and shortness of breath a few times.  I have borrowed a blood pressure and heart pacer machine from Carol's Mom and sat down and measure myself and each time, my heart was not racing.  After great worship with Chuck Pierce's church in Texas through the internet, no more episodes.  However, I did call that in and as a result, tomororw, I will get an EKG and a 48 hour heart monitor.  The nurse thought perhaps there are times when my heart 'flutters" and then doesn't pump efficiently.  So, this is a thanks and a request for some more prayer that my heart emphathize with people, but align with God.  Also, my boss and friend, Joan Feikema's daughter is fighting for her life in the Seattle area--can't keep food down and not a known cause yet...so they could use prayer support also. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be praying. Your Canadian friends