Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's In A Name?

Originally I thought I would make a post once a week to give people time to think and respond. Right off the bat my editor writes and says, "well, the name is okay, but you might want to think about something a little more "web friendly!" Oi! I hadn't even given that a thought! Of course she is right. I want to make it easy for folks to find.

Would you help me think of a name? What would pique your attention? I want this to be a safe place to say what is on your heart and mind--and expect to be treated with respect. I will give and honest answer, and if I don't know, I will be honest about that. A name that says what this is all about, and a safe place to come--a place to find others like me!

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and reactions.

Blessings, Carol

No comments: